Whakatane Kiwi Trust are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated ‘people’ person to manage our volunteer programme and organise events for the Whakatāne Kiwi Trust.
The successful applicant will be required to work as a part-time contractor from a home-based office for 80 hours per month. Initially, a one year contract is offered for this role.
The key skills and attributes for this position are:
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build positive and professional relationships
- Experience working with volunteers of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with planning and executing events
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively without close supervision
- Able to work from home using your own computer
- Able to attend evening meetings and work some weekends
- Conservation knowledge and work experience would be a bonus, but not essential
- A full, clean driver’s license (Experience with driving a manual vehicle and trailer would also be a bonus)
To apply for this role please send a curriculum vitae with referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions on the role, or you would like to request a more detailed job description.