We currently have two exciting opportunities to work for the Whakatane Kiwi Trust!
Firstly, we are looking for someone to step into a part-time contract for auditing our stoat traps, working around 30 hours per month. This person would need to have a high level of fitness and good bush skills. Experience with predator control would be an advantage but is not essential. We are looking for someone who is personable, reliable and has strong communication skills. Experience using a GPS and a firearms license is desirable and a clean full drivers license is essential. If you are interested in finding out more about this role please get in touch.
We are also looking for a part-time Administrator to fulfill the administrative requirements of the Trust working 15 hours per week. The successful candidate for this role would:
- Have excellent people skills
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work without close supervision
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Have a full, clean drivers license. Ability to drive a manual vehicle and tow a large trailer is a plus.
- Be able to work from home using your own computer
- Must be able to attend evening meetings and work some weekends
Please get in touch if you would like a detailed job description for either of these roles. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to me by Monday, April 29th.